SonaPuff Plus SonaPuff Plus

First off thanks for using my song, the animation's decent, not my ideal pairing though.

Adding money shots to each loop would make it a lot better in my opinion, still, good job. Keep practicing, you'll get up to mitsie and tiarawhy level with a little more practice.

MoMoIrO-kun responds:

No problem :D
Your song seemed the best out of a bunch I picked for this animation to choose from.

Also, I'm glad you liked the flash. Certainly more practice (and, of course, animation) will be done in the near future.

EDIT: Near future my ass, it took me a year to get another flash on here... Oh well, at least it will only get better from now on

Bloody Summer Overture Bloody Summer Overture

I've been following your work since English tea. Really liked the architecture on all the buildings and the instruments were well drawn, that stuff can be a real pain to draw.

I enjoyed it.

cheshirecat1582 responds:

I appreciate anyone who's following me! Especially since I don't necessarily put out a new flash every month! And to meet someone who's been following me since English Tea is a rarity! I originally drew the architecture stuff for my flash Important War. And the Chello is from Lullaby. I figure if I worked so hard on it once I might as well reuse elements... I don't think thats cheating but maybe it is... Lol
Anyway's I'm so glad you enjoyed it!
Thanks for the review!

Game Grumps Movie Trailer Game Grumps Movie Trailer

Pretty well made, my favorite part is the gun stand off, when jon says I can't either, but you can hear him pulling the triggerXD ha, no bullets. Nice, it must've been a pain finding and cutting all that audio, one of the better grump animations in my opinion, especially since I believe you said it only took 4 days in the youtube description. Or maybe that was another movie?

Oh well, nice movie...trailer:3

Shooting in the Dark Shooting in the Dark

It's well made, adn I like the little things like the lighting when you hit switches and stuff.

I figured the ultimate conclusion to the game would be there's a gun in the safe in the parents bedroom, and you figure out the combination, but I couldn't stay interested long enough to see if that would happen.

Still nice little sprite thing.

Where's Derpy? 2 Where's Derpy? 2

Nice, I played till I got every video, actually unless you're totally against it, I'm putting up a walkthrough, I'd taken the time already to record and edit a lot.

My one gripe is the medals appear in the page as if I'd gotten them, but my medal score didn't change, adn I can't find the game at all on my userpage with the othere games I've collected medals on.

I'm not too worried about it, but maybe it's not me, because I might not have noticed if I don't check my medals and new my medal score's the same.

Nice game.

pepperpunk responds:

Sure, I'm happy to see walkthroughs, I'll even link to it in the description when it's done if you pm me the link. :)
I'm not sure what's going on with the medals, but it's quite a new game, so maybe there's a wait before they appear on userpages?

Chocolate Run Chocolate Run

Got all the medals except 'lucky' and 'get a life', pretty smooth animation, great time killer.

Also 5th on the leader board as of this review.

Romantic DnB Romantic DnB

Try putting a touch more reverb on the piano. At worst take it off if you don't like, it, but it's worth a try.

Killer arps around 2 min in if you did them by hand kudos.

A lot of parts are missing low end entirely, that can be an intention effect, but you got lost of room to play there.

It's nice sounding honestly, a bit empty feeling in parts.

ColBreakz - Memories [House] ColBreakz - Memories [House]

I like the vocal cuts all over in the beginning, those are a time consuming process for me. Everything seems to blend toget very well so far. Awesome dance track very full song, dynamic pianso, strong kick and sidechaining is tight. Love the break around 2:30, but bring th eclaps out just a little more.

Outro's solid with the piano.
nice work

Requiesce in Pace Requiesce in Pace

I love cats, nice seeing you use music as a way to emote, there's much unheathier ways.

It's was a nice track, I can't find any real faults with it.

DreyLand responds:

Hi, thanks a lot!

Misty Gets Wet: Cover Misty Gets Wet: Cover

Looks like a legit cover, right down to the UPC/Barcode.

Love the "Improve your childhood" line. I never understood why rule 34 anything would ruin anyones childhood, when I was a kid I imaged every hot animated girl on TV naked and/or in a sexual situation, I guess I was just weird.

Tiny Tinas Tea Party Cover Tiny Tinas Tea Party Cover

Damn shad you work fast, hopefully this'll get a lot of exposure just because I think you're probably one of the first to have anythign sexual with that character, I haven't played through the game yet but I've seen her a few times whatching my brother play.

Keep up the awesome work.