SonaPuff Plus SonaPuff Plus

First off thanks for using my song, the animation's decent, not my ideal pairing though.

Adding money shots to each loop would make it a lot better in my opinion, still, good job. Keep practicing, you'll get up to mitsie and tiarawhy level with a little more practice.

-strat

MoMoIrO-kun responds:

No problem :D
Your song seemed the best out of a bunch I picked for this animation to choose from.

Also, I'm glad you liked the flash. Certainly more practice (and, of course, animation) will be done in the near future.

EDIT: Near future my ass, it took me a year to get another flash on here... Oh well, at least it will only get better from now on

Bloody Summer Overture Bloody Summer Overture

I've been following your work since English tea. Really liked the architecture on all the buildings and the instruments were well drawn, that stuff can be a real pain to draw.

I enjoyed it.

cheshirecat1582 responds:

I appreciate anyone who's following me! Especially since I don't necessarily put out a new flash every month! And to meet someone who's been following me since English Tea is a rarity! I originally drew the architecture stuff for my flash Important War. And the Chello is from Lullaby. I figure if I worked so hard on it once I might as well reuse elements... I don't think thats cheating but maybe it is... Lol
Anyway's I'm so glad you enjoyed it!
Thanks for the review!

Game Grumps Movie Trailer Game Grumps Movie Trailer

Pretty well made, my favorite part is the gun stand off, when jon says I can't either, but you can hear him pulling the triggerXD ha, no bullets. Nice, it must've been a pain finding and cutting all that audio, one of the better grump animations in my opinion, especially since I believe you said it only took 4 days in the youtube description. Or maybe that was another movie?

Oh well, nice movie...trailer:3

YouriX Music Reviews EP3 YouriX Music Reviews EP3

^.,.,.^

Thank you so much for reviewing my album.
I really liked it. Glad my video-game and anime influence/style really shows.
Also the audio was in sync this time.

YouriX responds:

Haha! Glad you liked it! Just used some basic flash settings ;)

YouriX Music Reviews EP2 YouriX Music Reviews EP2

Nice

It seems a lil unsmooth at times, and I think the video got out of sync with the audio while I was watching it, the audio cut out quite a bit before the vid ended, but that's not really an issue if it did.
I just listened to the first track off your ep you linked at the end, pretty awesome dude:]
Congrats on snagging daily 8th on this hope you continue the series and it does well.

YouriX responds:

Yeah my recording equiptment is not top notch. And i have to figure out why my flash sometimes goes out of sync. Sometimes it works perfect and other times not. :(
Anyways thanks for the review!

Salad Fingers Episode 9 Salad Fingers Episode 9

Great use of sound

This wouldn't be half as disturbing on mute.
I noticed no one's ever spoken to salad fingers in the series, except one little girl, and he didn't handle it very well. At least if I remember correctly. I was ready for something odd to happen when he spoke to the yellow character. Every word of english comes from him. Also he gets pissy and frustrated with everything, his finger puppets, radio, etc. He's definitely an interesting character. Just thought I'd ramble on about observations.

This episode made me feel physically ill at some points.=)

Bahamut's Bday Card Bahamut's Bday Card

Happy be-lated Bday.
Thanks <3

2009 ELF episode 7 2009 ELF episode 7

sound issue

It sounded like you used noise removal, try letting up on it a little cuz it makes that weird alienish sound if you set it to be too strong. And there were a lot of annoying clicks.

: 4y-Records Episode 5 : : 4y-Records Episode 5 :

Totally agree

I hate mp3s, I only buy physical copies of my music (cds) and use studio headphones, earbuds suck.

ParodyRangersTheMovie 1-3 ParodyRangersTheMovie 1-3

Better then the first two parts

Was the whale (nawhol or w/e) a reference to that homestar character homesar, the retarded midget version, cuz it looked and kinda sounded like 'im.